The desire to be able to offer an increasing amount of people around the world better and affordable medical care and the simultaneous challenges posed by the ageing population present vast challenges to companies in the health care sector. At the same time, cost pressures in the healthcare system, regulatory bodies, and new scientific discoveries are changing treatment methods.
Healthcare companies have to recognise and consider these obstacles early on, which makes the demands placed on executives in this field especially complex due to the combination of legal and scientific provisions. The consultants of BludauPartners are specialised in identifying the top managers with excellent competences in the healthcare system and motivating them un line with the respectively changed framework conditions and the new business models, in order to keep companies competitive.
The BludauPartners consultancy team has a dense network and years of practical experience both in the clinical and commercial field, based on which extraordinary consultancy success results.
Examples of Executive Search commissions successfully fulfilled by the consultants
- Managing Director Switzerland| Dental industry company
- Commercial Director | German chain of clinics
- Director HR Business Partner | Pharmaceutical firm
- Employee Director | Online doctors' portal
- Plastic Surgeons | Specialised beauty clinic
- Chief Physician | German clinic
- Senior Consultant for General Medicine| German clinic
- Divisional Head for Vaccines | German pharmaceutical company
- Director Marketing (Franchise) | Dental industry
- Legal Counsel | Leading company in the dental industry
- Director Sales | Family-run company producing medical products
- Director Quality Assurance | German hospital
- Strengths and weaknesses analyses of an executive in the course of a restructuring of a dental company
- Analysis of the personalities- and value-structure of three internal executives for the staffing of a departmental head in a pharmaceutical company
- Coaching sub-project managers in further developing their understanding of the role and the implementation of specific projects
- Conception and execution of training sessions to teach the fundamentals of change support
- Conception and implementation of training sessions to reflect and further develop the understanding of leadership and the leadership role
- Conception and execution of leadership training sessions to introduce a new performance management system and to develop leadership culture
- Conception and moderation of diverse workshops to further develop strategy and the resulting organisational and behavioural changes.
The consultants' clients include mid-tier businesses and owner-run companies, as well as globally operating healthcare companies – primarily from the following areas: