The Competence Centre for IT, Telecommunications & e-Business advises companies in the dynamic and innovative industries of information technology, telecommunications, e-business, media and entertainment. In this field in particular economic actions are currently more exciting than ever before: digitalisation has by now reached and revolutionised nearly every company. Mega-mergers between big businesses go hand-in-hand with the comet-like rise of individual, small top companies. Companies' borders blur and a clear convergence of single segments becomes visible. Thus they require – as is generally the case in globalisation – technically excellent staff. For it is they who make the difference in the nearly inexhaustible markets with their leadership competence and trend-setting successes.
Since any hesitation in this dynamic industry can mean losing pace and opening up opportunities for new providers, the BludauPartners consultants responsible work with the latest market insights. That way, they can keep pace with the their client’s tempo within the framework of digital transformation, recognise the potential of new technologies, and identify those personalities likely to fully blossom at the head of technology companies.
Through years of market presence and precisely-tailored strategies, the consultants of BludauPartners have successfully supported a large number of customers in this segment in the development and implementation of competitive advantages within an innovative context. These include leading national and international technology and telecommunications companies, as well as IT software and hardware producers, as well as established entertainment providers and innovative start-up portals with global product portfolios.
Examples of Executive Search commissions successfully fulfilled by the consultants
- Executive Board Marketing & Sales | IT software company
- Managing Director GER, SW, AT | IT service provider
- CIO | Portfolio business of a venture-capital company
- CFO | Telecommunications company
- Chief Digital Oﬀicer (CDO) | Internationaly leading publisher
- Divisional Director Projects and Processes | Internet provider
- Director Information Security| PayTV provider
- Director Corporate Communications | Consumer electronics company
- Director Personnel Development | Leading Internet service provider
- HR Business Partner | Telecommunications company
- Head of E-Commerce | Online trade company (fashion)
- HR Manager GER, SW, AT | Leading online travel portal
- Director Controlling | IT system house
- Auditing of external candidates for the recruitment of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of a VC-financed internet start-up
- Due to a new market innovation, an executive position was created which was staffed with an audited, external candidate
- Coaching executives to develop and strategically reorient teams
- Conception and execution of leadership training to further develop executives
- Conception and execution of a modular training concept to further develop executives
In recent years, the consultants of BludauPartners has supported clients in the following sectors:
ECC-Club provides decision makers in retail and the retail environment with an exclusive platform to give valuable insights into the retail sector.